Saturday 26 January 2013

Yellow by Miku

Although other vocaloids have performed this song, it's rightfully Miku's, as here in her yellow outfit that as far as I can determine was created specially for this mid-beat, happy and catchy song. It is, I think, significant that such a lot of really very good, high quality songs have been written expressly for Vocaloids, and this is one of them.

Indeed, it is so catchy that I often go around with it playing in my head, including those very distinctive moves (and musical backing) at the beginning and end.

For me, this is the definitive version, and closely mirrors the performance of this song that we have seen in the live concerts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.