Thursday 3 January 2013

Konata-ism

All right, I'll give the young lady this one! Although it isn't quite a hundred percent correct (but very close), Konata's version of the Hare Hare Yukai (Sunny Sunny Happiness) dance from her very favourite anime series is actually very good and suits her quite well, even solo as here – which is something I hadn't expected to find, to be completely frank, and wasn't even looking for it (I was searching under just the song title, with hundreds of results).

I have been going through a couple of dozen versions of the dance, and even a full orchestral rendition of the tune (which I might post one day, though not yet awhile), looking for something good enough to post. There were also many others I didn't need to go through, as they were obviously just a still image throughout.

There are, predictably, several Vocaloid versions (though none good enough by my standards) and a number of – very mixed – live action attempts, a few of which aren't bad; but Konata's seems to me to be the one of choice overall from the current selection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.