Tuesday 28 May 2013

Parish Notice – 28 May 2013

Don't worry: I'm still here!

I have been going through a lot of material this past day (and more) in an attempt to find items that visitors should find interesting and/or amusing. This has included the usual music videos, plus railway journeys (including inside the cab or on the footplate, as appropriate to the engine) and an interesting look at some hidden and secret places such as the long-disused Aldwych station.

Although I have found a number of these enjoyable for me, for one reason or another they haven't really been good enough to put up here.

Therefore do please forgive this hiatus: believe me, it isn't for lack of effort on my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.