Saturday 16 March 2013

VocaJazz – Trick Art

Rin displays her (largely unsuspected, I imagine) vocal versatility again with Trick Art, which has a cool but slightly uptempo style, and works particularly well with Rin's younger-than-the-vocaloid-norm voice.

By the way, with the coming of Spring and next weekend's clock change to summertime, I shall probably make next Saturday's the last in this VocaJazz season, which suits the winter season best, though I might continue until the end of the month. We shall see.

I shall start a new season in the autumn, when the clocks change back again.

I do hope it has been a worthwhile extension to what I post here, providing material that probably none of my visitors had ever encountered before, including this evening's offering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.