Sunday 24 March 2013

Paparoach

This rock-y song (the title is an amalgamation of 'paparazzi' and 'cockroach' – you might be able to guess why!) is performed by an absolutely stunning model of SeeU with superb motion. As always, her supreme femininity is evident throughout, even though this is a much heavier number than usual for her.

All the video lacks is an actual microphone mounted on the auto-appearing stand(!) The hand motions are there, but the microphone isn't.

Still, it's a relatively minor matter; and I for one was so struck by this SeeU model that the song was nearly half way through before I even noticed the omission. Anyway, I had to take a moment to pick my jaw up off the floor and that was when I realised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.