Monday 31 December 2012

Ievan Polka – Confession Time!

When I posted this recently I deliberately didn't include a link to the English words, although they are on the same site as the Finnish original for which I did provide a link (indeed, I had found the English page first!) – but why?

Well, the answer is that Miku was in fact singing nonsense words (written in a kind of pseudo-Finnish style), not a Japanese translation of the original song. It was a little bit obvious, I suppose, but not necessarily to everyone...so I thought it was worth trying out, to see if anyone commented to that effect – which no-one did(!)

Anyway, here are those nonsense words, along with some 'Welsh onion' action, in this somewhat different-style video of the same vocal performance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.