Friday 7 December 2012

Gillingham People

After the success of the Rochester People community resource site, an equivalent for Gillingham has now been started, called (naturally enough) Gillingham People. I have bookmarked the site and am adding it to the relevant section of my blogroll.

They have also recently started tweeting (though under the name @gillinghamlocal, for some reason), and I am of course following that feed as well. I suggest that anyone reading this who has any interest in or connection with Gillingham in Medway, Kent does likewise with both the website and (if you are on Twitter) that feed also.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    I came across your post on Google; let me introduce myself.

    I am the community publisher for Gillingham People (and Rochester People), so please feel free to send me any items you think may be of interest to our community. My email is maria.soleil@thelocalpeople.co.uk.

    Many thanks for writing about the site!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.