Saturday 14 July 2012

A Thousand Views

This morning, the number of views of my uploaded videos passed the one thousand mark.

This is quite an achievement for me, especially as there is no obvious reason for anyone to stumble across them naturally and I certainly don't actively promote them beyond a mention here and on Twitter when they first go up.

Most haven't been up very long, and none longer than seven months. In other words, my comparatively modest numbers are still quite a lot better than might be expected.

All of this reminds me that I still have several more event videos to prepare and upload; and the main reason that hasn't been done so far is that I am having a certain amount of difficulty concentrating enough to to a proper job of editing my source material. That's the strong medication I am on nowadays, which periodically affects me like this, but it'll pass and then I'll do the necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.