Friday 18 May 2012

Chatham Naval Memorial

A few days ago, on the first decent weather day after the news of the metal theft at the Chatham Naval Memorial on the Great Lines, I went up there with my camcorder and took a series of shots. I thought I'd better capture it now, in case any further damage was done in future.

I have now edited these shots together and put the result to music (Vaughan-Williams' Fantasia on Greensleeves), and it is now up on my YouTube channel and embedded below for convenience...

(Note: it apparently isn't available in all countries, despite what YouTube have today stated to me specifically regarding this video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.