Tuesday 15 January 2013

Meet the Wife

Well, after the site I linked to a few days ago told me I'd be marrying the vocaloid Mayu, I thought it prudent to check out the lady first, especially with her reputed latent psychotic tendencies.

Here we get an idea of this rather cute lady, with her almost constant companion (a soft toy) and a nice voice, actually – though on this occasion she's miming to Gumi. All goes well at first, but I'm not entirely sure about her choice of accessory two thirds of the way through...


At least her One More Time, which is very good I think, concentrates more on the softer side of Mayu, including her bunny-like soft toy, who is named Usano Mimi ("bunny ears"), by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.