Monday 7 January 2013

I'm Not Obsessed – Really!

Someone has suggested to me that I might be going too far with all these Vocaloid videos, but it really is just because it was the holiday season with not much serious happening for a few weeks.

My 'blog has long had a reputation for bringing material to its readers that they probably haven't encountered before, with the intention of adding new and (hopefully) enjoyable experiences that might even leave visitors here glad that they had discovered something that they hadn't realised existed, or was that good.

As for me, I always have something serious happening here, even if it's just the everyday chore of preparing meals, such as in these two images. What's that you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.