Tuesday 11 June 2013

Duet – Asteroid

This is a fairly powerful song by TokuP, here sung as a duet by Miku and SeeU. Miku takes her own character in the video, whereas SeeU is presumably the (frustratingly familiar to me, but I can't place her just now) dark-haired bespectacled young lady.

Incidentally, you might recognise those finned free-flying jet engines from the Project Diva F trailers...

This is one of those songs that you know straight away is good, even though I suspect others will be like me and not take to it wholly on first audition. Fortunately I've been around the music business long enough to recognise the signs and to stick with it, and I hope you will too, even if you are initially not quite sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.