Saturday 13 October 2012

Hill Street Blues

Now here's a programme I have never been able to watch all the way through, or want to do so. It was the intro sequence with this wonderful and haunting theme, and a regular cast list that seemed to just go on and on, that caught my attention at the start – then I'd go off and do something else(!)

One of the regular actors was James B Sikking, and a car that 'lives' just across the road from me has a licence number that suggests that name, so it will no doubt come as little surprise to those who know of my penchant for naming vehicles after what's on their licence plates that this is my pet name for that blue (yes, even the colour suggests the series!) car just across the way, less than a minute's walk from my front door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.