Monday 15 October 2012

Parish Notice – 15 October 2012

As I pass the 3,500 post mark (with close to 300,000 pageviews), and realise also that there are some 2,780 comments on this 'blog (including my own responses in comments threads), I feel it might be time to make the nominal 'title' of this 'blog a little less boring than the equivalent of "Hammond of Texas" (a Stargate SG-1 reference, by the way: it's what Jaffa Master Bra'tac calls General Hammond who ran the SGC for years).

Therefore I have tweaked the title to now read – wait for it...

John Ward: Right by the Medway

This reflects not only my political stance, but also that I do now live quite close to the River Medway. I haven't changed the banner or anything else, at least not yet, but might do one of these days. I'm thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.