Thursday 18 October 2012

Bloggers Forum Photos

It's a bit late to add these to my original post as an update, as many visitors here would undoubtedly miss them; so here – with permission – are the two main photographs from that specific event, which was held in the room I have today discovered is known as The Canvas. Click on the images to display each full sized...

Jaye Nolan (centre) and Phil Kane. I didn't catch the other lady's name...


...and there I am, almost in the middle and at the back of the room in the second photo, with the Ginger Liberal Chris Sams on my right (left in the photo) and former Twydall Tory Alan W Collins (mostly hidden!) next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.