It is easy enough to spot the precise match when one looks down the list – lifted from the tap 'blog – which also conveniently tells us why several of the 'recommendations' have been made...
- The creation of racism offences.
- Continual change to create confusion
- The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
- The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
- Huge immigration to destroy identity.
- The promotion of excessive drinking
- Emptying of churches
- An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
- Dependency on the state or state benefits
- Control and dumbing down of media
- Encouraging the breakdown of the family
Also note that it is near-enough impossible to undo much of the damage already inflicted (we cannot remove racism offences, for an example right from the top of the list), although a few can be corrected – such as number 8. Others fall in between, such as (eventually!) unravelling all of the contradictory and confusing legislation so that Eric Pickles' intended Grand Repeal Bill can go ahead one day.
All of that is, of course, why the present government is making such slow progress in straightening out our by-now severely skewed society, and is significantly hampered through being stuck in coalition with an essentially Labour-complicit party.
That must change next year if we are to have any realistic hope of getting our country back from the Communists. That is how stark the future for Britain now is.