Thursday 19 December 2013

Voc-Xmas 2013 – Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

I am grateful to Channel Miku 39 for pointing me to this three-year-old version of the seasonal classic performed by vocaloid Big Al.

It's generally very good, and despite a little awkwardness with some of the pronunciation should be easy for anyone to follow without the aid of the captioning, even by those who don't already know the words Big Al's voice is definitely a strong, masculine one that isn't overpowering.

I have been looking toward the idea of adding a male Vocaloid to my set-up here one day if I become a true producer and earn enough to pay for one,and think I might have found him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.