Sunday 8 December 2013

SeeU says 'Byee'

Yet another farewell-titled song by SeeU, this one originally from GLAM (or her 'backing group', as I like to think of them, though I am sure they wouldn't agree!)

I have been aware of this for a while, but haven't posted it before because of its relatively low resolution – though it is still good enough. I had just hoped that a higher quality version would appear, but it hasn't, so we'll need to go with this for now.

It's typical of a tourbux SeeU model (a variation on the one we saw perform with GLAM in I=Fantasy) choregraphed to the usual excellent – I'd dare to suggest world-beating – standard...

1 comment:

  1. john, It's a great creativity here resolution is well to see the creativity of this video.thanks for share this amazing video with us. i really enjoy it.
    Chat Webcam Models UK

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.