Tuesday 17 September 2013

Shake It! in two minutes

Fairy Lapis shows us how to Shake It! in just a shade over two minutes, leaving fairy trails behind her. It's a nice smooth motion, which as regulars here will have picked up on, is one of my pet aspects of these videos.

The model is stated incorrectly, I think, at the video's YouTube page: to me it looks to be the Saboten model instead, which is my favourite, I think – though they are all very good. There are small differences in her outfit and skin tone between the various versions, which I have found the easiest way to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.