Saturday 6 July 2013

Miku's Million Facebook Likes

The Channel Miku 39 'Brigade' (of two Nendoroids and a Figma, their plushie now having retired from active duty) is today reporting something that I have been watching creeping up in recent weeks: Miku's own Facebook page has now passed the one million mark.

Here's a graphic celebrating the news: as I don't know its copyright status I am merely providing the link to it.

I don't suppose it has great significance beyond demonstrating her popularity in yet another form – but we knew that already, didn't we? For now, this is just pleasing news of a landmark being reached and passed, and I for one beamed widely when I read it, even though I realised that it isn't exactly vitally important in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.