Sunday 21 July 2013

Iroha Song – Live

Although there are no English subtitles, this catchy tune that I have featured before is here performed live on the upper stage at Kansai by Rin in a delightful outfit that really works well for her.

Although I showcased a Dreamy Theater version of this less than two months ago, this live version deserves to appear here, especially as I have decided to feature Rin for the time being anyway.

Incidentally, I wonder if any other Vocaloid character has drawn as many "awww" type comments as Rin. I think only Lapis comes anywhere near. I seem to have encountered hundreds of 'em for Rin at least in my on-line travels, probably more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.