Friday 14 June 2013

Model Railway Driver's-eye View

This is an amazing model railway layout, on a scale I have never encountered before, at least in OO gauge. It is all laid with the excellent Peco Streamline track (which I used on my own vastly more modest layouts when I had somewhere to put one) and, although not complete (it needs more scenery and, more significantly, some signals!) it is still mightily impressive and must have taken many years to construct.

In this quarter-hour video, we are given the view from the cab of a Diesel Multiple Unit (DMU) that calls at all stations. I do not know what those stations are named as I cannot read them as we reach them and there are no notes on this at the video's YouTube page. Not that it really matters: just enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.