Monday 3 June 2013

Duet – Colourful Melody

This truly delightful duet featuring Rin and Miku must be one of the prettiest songs and stage performances by these two ladies, especially wearing their puffball dresses.

This live performance includes English subtitles, which as you might have gathered by now is what I am trying to focus on doing, at least for the time being. I shall still bring you good material before it has been subtitled if I feel visitors here might appreciate that, and add a subtitled version later when it becomes available.

That seems to me to be the best approach, although it means more effort on my part, which doesn't matter as I enjoy it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.