Monday 1 April 2013

Bespectacled Teto

Happy birthday Teto!

To celebrate a bit more than I have already done, here is a very good (as one would expect, with its creator's reputation) model by Lat of Teto in a song whose title I cannot work out. If I find out later I'll add it here.

Similarly, I have no English words to offer, as sometimes happens however hard I search, but as always with what I select (at least I hope it's always!) the material is enjoyable enough anyway.

I think the glasses suit her quite well – which isn't always the case with Vocaloid and Utauloid characters – but you can judge for yourself right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.