I covered the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism's bullet list of policies before, and shall include it here for convenience, but first here is a not dissimilar set of actions that seem to have been geared toward a nation like the United States. These are often attributed to Saul Alinsky, but that source has never (as far as I know) been sufficiently corroborated for us to be certain – not that it really matters, of course.
You might recognise some if not all of these from what had indeed been happening in the USA during recent years. There are those of the establishment over there who are still pushing this agenda, certainly parts of it, against the current President's policies…
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Now for the Frankfurt School policy programme, again intended for the destruction and replacement of a nation's structure and culture, this one distinctly recognisable to Brits who remember the Blair & Brown years…
- The creation of racism offences.
- Continual change to create confusion
- The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
- The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
- Huge immigration to destroy (national) identity.
- The promotion of excessive drinking
- Emptying of churches
- An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
- Dependency on the state or state benefits
- Control and dumbing down of media
- Encouraging the breakdown of the family
In both these cases, then, we can easily see how this is all in effect treasonous, and extremely dangerous. It is hardly surprising that one of the first-term actions of the Blair government was to remove the death penalty for treason – a seemingly random activity for a government supposedly concentrating on more weighty matters for the nation, but obvious now that we understand the context of that move. It was in case they got caught and indicted.
In practice, we must always be aware of how dangerous the political Left is, no matter how carefully they prepare their oh so plausible 'sales pitch', and regardless of their 'window dressing' to give the impression (to the gullible, who form all too large a part of the population) that they are "on the people's side" and should be allowed to implement one or another of the above policies.
All of it, always, is intended ultimately to enslave and impoverish all of us who aren't the self-appointed élite types behind these programmes: devising them, implementing them, aiding them, hiding & covering-up the reality and whatever might leak out or be discovered about them.
In this crucial time, the current activity is very strongly the (multiple) attempts to start civil unrest and indeed civil war on both sides of the Atlantic, including several of the EU nations with more to follow. That is intended to lead to martial law and a police State – and it is transparent that this is what the shadow government (Deep State/establishment) has been working toward in the USA for some time. See the 'Alinsky' policy No. 4.
Here in Britain, despite the weakness of a minority government and a fair amount of criticism of it, they are at least Conservatives (despite what some like to claim) and the path being taken here is more tortuous.
Across the Pond, much of what has been planned has been scuppered, deferred or similarly knocked off track by the election of President Trump and what he has been doing ever since. He is a very canny operator, and has already achieved much more than what appears on the surface.
I just hope we here can at least do as much as is necessary to protect our own nation!
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.