Saturday 29 December 2012

Miku Coming to Scotland!

This short post is about a fan-produced event that is being planned for 2013, and presumably won't necessarily be like the full-projection concerts I have already featured here (Sapporo and Singapore) though no details are yet available from the website for this event.

Of course, if it should turn out to be to that standard, then I shall no doubt make arrangements to go to the event myself. I hope they remember to make provision for selling glowsticks at the venue – but I have already found a UK supplier so can if necessary get them in advance, to take with me north of the border. No 'Welsh onion' ones are stocked there, though, but I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.