Friday 4 May 2012

Kiddy Corner Update

I have added an item or two, and rounded up others already housed around the flat, and gathered them all together. This warranted a new photo, so here it is...


As you can see, I now have in the display based mostly on children's television programmes (clockwise from top left):
  • Lau Lau from Waybuloo
  • Will from W.I.T.C.H.
  • Rosie and Raggles from Everything's Rosie, on the twooter
  • a Chuggington face-cloth
  • Barnacles and the octopus from Octonauts
  • Pikachu from Pokémon
For good measure I have also included a model of one of the Western diesel-hydraulic locomotives of which a few have been preserved, as I have occasionally shown on this 'blog.

I still need a Makka Pakka with Og Pog, and "a bird or two" from 3rd and Bird, and possibly the Farmyard Bunch from Big Barn Farm to make this little greeting for visitors complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.