Tuesday 6 March 2012

In The Night Garden – Live!

I have been aware of a stage version of In The Night Garden for a little while now, and have today found the promotional video (below) UPDATE: There's another one, which I have now added below the first.

I don't know what the future plans are for this tour, but I suspect it'll run for years!

It's obviously impossible to do entirely without visible puppeteers, so it's fair to say that the show's producers have done well with (for example) the Tombliboos. I wonder if, and how, the Pontipines have been included...

As for which show: I'm not sure whether I'd personally prefer the Ninky-Nonk show or the Pinky-Ponk one. Ah, decisions...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.