Friday 23 March 2012

Head in the Clouds

Well, only for ten minutes a day, to watch the new Cloudbabies programme on CBeebies.

After all, who does look after the sky and all that is within it?

Okay, so the basic premise is a bit daft, really, but it's quite enchanting in its own way – and I've decided that I'd like to have my own skyhorsey!

The artistic design of the programme is of a similar type to that of Octonauts, which is ideal for this purpose. Unusually, the whole programme is produced within the UK, unlike other series where the animation is done in overseas places such as India (e.g. Everything's Rosie) or Canada (where Waybuloo's CGI is done).

For me, it'll be good to know, when I next go out in the sunny midday, just who it was who polished the sun to give off such a brilliant shine; who brushes Fuffa Cloud every day; and at nighting-time I shall be looking out for Little Star in the heavens – provided he has woken up in time, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.